Provided for industrial and medical disciplines to define the accuracy of their results to comply with cGMP and ISO requirements.
1.Provided at customer site
2.Controlling activities by a computerized calibration manager for scheduling and reporting.
-FDA requirement – part 11
– EU-GMP requirement in EUDRALEX 4 – Annex 11
– Perform calibration/verification for the following:
1. Temperature (Gauge, Thermometer, Sensor, Controller, Transmitter, Transducer and Data logger)
2. Pressure (Gauge, Sensor, Controller, Transmitter, and Transducer)
3. Humidity (Gauge, Sensor, Controller, Transmitter, Transducer, and Data logger)
5. Ph. & conductivity meter
6. Speed of the machines & motors
7. Noise meter
8. UV Lamp
9. Timers & counters
10. QC & IPC analytical instruments
11. Differential Pressure (Gauge, Sensor, Controller, Transmitter, Transducer, etc…)